Little Lace partners with PayFast to give you a safe and convenient shopping experience.
Little Lace is committed to keeping your information safe and secure.
By partnering with PayFast, we do not hold any payment information anywhere on the Little Lace site.
PayFast is one of the leading online payment gateways that carries a no risk philosophy when it comes to your payment security.
They manage to accomplish this by having a multitude of checks in place protect buyers from fraudulent transactions:
- PayFast uses Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption.
- Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within their own database.
- PayFast run penetration testing on their system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities.
- PayFast are only required to do it once every three months, but they run it every week.
- Their entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
- PayFast also have an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things:
- GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases